- Product specifications
- Key features
- Package includes
- Warranty & Returns
The Manta comes in 1 size.
- Length 6’0″
- Width 28.5″
- Board weight 6.7kg
- Volume 104L
- Double slotted Futures fin box (9cm spacing) for place mount system
The Manta comes with:
- SuperFLY 2 carbon-kevlar pvc sandwich
- Double slotted Futures fin box tracks (9cm spacing) for plate mount system
- Foot strap inserts and dual leash plug
- Diamond grooved deck pad with kick tail
- Gore tex vent plug
The Manta 6’0 comes with:
- Manta 6’0 board
SiC Maui London provides an extensive warranty and support package
- Our hassle-free 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 14 days and we will happily refund the purchase price less any shipping costs
For more detailed info please check out our Terms & Conditions
In Hawaii we have a lot of trade winds which can make for messy wave conditions, but with the Manta foil board, you don’t have to miss a day on the water. This board pops up on foil, glides on low energy swell and can carve up a storm of its own. Call the Manta your ‘daily driver.’
This board is stable and has enough length, volume and glide to lift you up out to foil in the big blue, yet has a low enough swing weight that you can also drop in, kick out, and pump your board back out to the lineup for another ride.
The board is wrapped in co-woven kevlar/carbon weave as foiling introduces new challenges in terms of to take load from the foil and the impact from the paddle.
This construction address weight, strength and durability like few if any other boards on the market.
These boards are moulded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.