- Product specifications
- Key features
- Package includes
- Warranty & Returns
The Mako comes in 1 size.
- Length 6’5″
- Width 27.0″
- Board weight 7.0kg
- Volume 114L
- Double slotted Futures fin box (9cm spacing) for place mount system
The Mako comes with:
- SuperFLY 2 carbon-kevlar pvc sandwich
- Double slotted Futures fin box tracks (9cm spacing) for plate mount system
- Foot strap inserts and dual leash plug
- Diamond grooved deck pad with kick tail
- Gore tex vent plug
The Mako 6’5 comes with:
- Mako 6’5 board
SiC Maui London provides an extensive warranty and support package
- Our hassle-free 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 14 days and we will happily refund the purchase price less any shipping costs
For more detailed info please check out our Terms & Conditions
MakoThe nose has a more sleek and pointy design to be more forgiving and to surface faster if the board purls. The general dimension and foam flow distribution enhance fore and aft stability and the bottom rail chines help to mitigate board catapulting when you touch down and during steep turns. The contoured deck increases side to side stability.
The board is wrapped in co-woven kevlar/carbon weave as foiling introduces new challenges in terms of to take load from the foil and the impact from the paddle.
This construction address weight, strength and durability like few if any other boards on the market.
These boards are moulded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.